Your Privacy: Overview
Collection of Your Information
Crock of Shirt may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Crock of Shirt's products and services, including at the Stores or through your use of the Sites, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites or in the Stores. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Crock of Shirt's products and services or sign up to receive Crock of Shirt's e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile or uploading goals to the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from Crock of Shirt, whether at a Store or through the Sites.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Crock of Shirt.
- Requesting information or assistance from Crock of Shirt. Crock of Shirt may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer's opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Crock of Shirt's products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
- Using other features of the Sites that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
The personal information that Crock of Shirt may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to Crock of Shirt, or in other communications to Crock of Shirt. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Crock of Shirt.
Like many websites, Crock of Shirt utilizes "cookies" to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Crock of Shirt with personal information. Cookies help Crock of Shirt to improve the Sites and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Crock of Shirt to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Crock of Shirt's cookies, you may follow your Internet browser's steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Crock of Shirt uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Crock of Shirt collects that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information.
Use of Your Personal Information
Upon Crock of Shirt's collection of your personal information, Crock of Shirt may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Crock of Shirt including at the Stores, on or through the Sites;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Crock of Shirt's business and operations;
- To detect and protect Crock of Shirt and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Crock of Shirt's policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Crock of Shirt;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Crock of Shirt may be stored and processed in the United States and Canada. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Information
Crock of Shirt may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Crock of Shirt hires to provide services on Crock of Shirt's behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Crock of Shirt's products and services. Crock of Shirt will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Crock of Shirt and/or on Crock of Shirt's behalf. In the event that Crock of Shirt is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Crock of Shirt, your personal information and any other information Crock of Shirt may have collected through may be transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. Crock of Shirt may also disclose your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Crock of Shirt's business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Crock of Shirt in accordance with applicable laws.
Crock of Shirt recognizes the privacy interests of children and Crock of Shirt encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 13. Crock of Shirt does not target its services or the Sites to children under 13. Crock of Shirt does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
Crock of Shirt does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from Crock of Shirt (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by Crock of Shirt. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from Crock of Shirt, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions, Crock of Shirt will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Requests for access should be sent in writing to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below.
Questions or Comments